Sunday, December 28, 2008

BellaOnline, More Seaglass and Another Special Rosary

I have an annoucement... I've been accepted as the Jewelry Collecting Editor for BellaOnline website! This is a great opportunity for me personally- to exercise and improve my writing skills and also to use this interface to promote my work and the work of my eSMArts team-mates. (Don't forget to click the link to see what is new in our team store!!)

I'm thrilled to have been accepted into the one month mandatory training offered by BellaOnline as a free service to their editors.
Here are more links about BellaOnline:
over 400 topics and 300+ editors volunteer their efforts to inform and entertain;
over 20 million pageviews a month!!


I am eager to be an active member in this community founded by women for women and they are not for profit... they run enough adds to cover the cost of the site and donate the rest to charity... click here to see those organizations that BellaOnline has helped.

Another Seaglass Adventure

My husband and I thought we would take advantage of the unseasonable warm weather today (60 deg...and to think my last post was about a snowstorm leaving behind over a foot!!) and head to the beach for more seaglass. WOW did we hit it right! We spent less than an hour beachcombing and have over 50 new pieces to show off! Cobalt blue, green, aqua, yellow, amber, brown, clear, pink all but my elusive red! Oh well, maybe next time!

I'm designing yet another special rosary for Lisa in the UK... this one is for her boyfriend's mum who will be celebrating her 50th birthday. I'm honored she thought of me to make this special treasure. Besides representing the family's birth-months with Swarovski crystals she loves Egyptian motif. I will be using some special scarab beads and an Egyptian Anka all in silver. I will post the finished product when it is ready to ship.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS DIANE! How wonderful for you. All your hard work is being recognized and your visibility on the web will be increased even more as an editor on BellaOnline! Truly fantastic way to start the new year! Teri

Jamie Spires said...

I am so happy for you Diane! Many congratulations to you! Oh yeah, wanna share that sea glass you found? What a stash!!! ;)

Jamie
Creations by JAE
http://creationsbyjae.etsy.com
http://creationsbyjae.blogspot.com
http://www.creationsbyjae.com

ChezChani said...

That's great!! I will have to find some time to check this out, I've never heard of it.

MO said...

Congratulations Diane! Very happy for you :)

Also, I wanted to pass on a One Lovely Blog Award to you because I think your blog is great! Check it out at silversachet.blogspot.com.

Miriam :)

Vintage! MyGemStoneBox on Bonanzle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bejeweled one of my favorite games!

entrecard

Shop Handmade

mygemstonebox's wishlist

MyGemStoneBox on You Tube

Twitter Updates

Cheap Tweets!

mygemstonebox on CheapTweet

Tweet me!

Linkreferral

MyGemStoneBox by Diane Simple yet elegant jewelry that is art you wear!

Technorati

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Revolution Money here is how to join!

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Posh Mama

indiepublic

The Global Goddess

Sezwho