Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In Remembrance & Welcome new baby!

006

Above:

To all my family and friends here is a snapshot of life on the pond and all those people and things that Dad loved. We said goodbye on Jan. 22nd.

Below:

Welcome new baby Ladouceur! My Great-nephew is 8 lbs and healthy!! His name is Jayvon (not quite sure if this is spelled correctly or not!!) I think he looks just like his mom, Janessa and his sister, Jahzayla. We said Hello on 2/2!

The maxim, "Where one door shuts, another opens," is quoted, most famously, in the 21st chapter of Spanish novelist Miguel de Cervantes's classic, "Don Quixote."

Hugs,


D


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi D!
I just saw this feature mentioned on your Twitter via SocialOomph alerts. So glad I caught a glimpse of your wonderful slideshow!
hugs,
~Anna Lee

Vintage! MyGemStoneBox on Bonanzle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bejeweled one of my favorite games!

entrecard

Shop Handmade

mygemstonebox's wishlist

MyGemStoneBox on You Tube

Twitter Updates

Cheap Tweets!

mygemstonebox on CheapTweet

Tweet me!

Linkreferral

MyGemStoneBox by Diane Simple yet elegant jewelry that is art you wear!

Technorati

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Revolution Money here is how to join!

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Posh Mama

indiepublic

The Global Goddess

Sezwho