Sunday, June 21, 2009

New and interesting items from MyGemStoneBox by Diane

016

Aren’t these great??!! My husband made these for me and I painted them “gemstone” colors. Just another way to display my jewelry. These should work out well at shows too! In the process of working on the studio, we had extra “cat proof” screen and I asked Fred if he could put something like this together. We had been antiquing a few months ago and in one of the shops a lady displayed her jewelry on the wall in this manor. I feel in love with it!


005



Speaking about falling in love….. I ADORE these new earrings I wrapped yesterday. After reading Dale “Cougar” Armstrong’s new book- WireWork An Illustrated Guide to the art of wire wrapping, I decided to challenge myself. I’m pleased with the way these Neptune Blue earrings came out! They are listed on Etsy.





Next, I’d like to give a nod to those contributing to my Flickr group: Jewelry Collector Showcase. I love looking through the lovely pieces. I thought I’d share a few:


additionsstyle








SHOP
additionsstyle.etsy.com
additionsstyle.1000markets.com
BLOG
additionsstyle.blogspot.com
TWITTER
twitter.com/additionsstyle

Two Old Sisters Pendant









Visit BeansThings at my main shop: http://www.beansthings.etsy.com/


Visit me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Beans-Things/71636766627?ref=mf
Twitter: www.twitter.com/beansthings


Blog hubblegal



Marjorie's Cracked Plate Jewelry
Wall, NJ, USA




















Please be sure to check out my blog:
http://www.nancywallisdesigns.blogspot.com/
my Etsy shop:
http://www.nancywallisdesigns.etsy.com/
and my website:
http://www.nancywallisdesigns.com/


One last item of interest is my Bonanzle site- here are a few new additions:


015 Pastel Brooch


I haven’t added this bracelet yet…. I’m not sure if I’m going to keep it or sell it!!


Blue rose braceletThis bracelet is so unique! It is from the 1960’s and made from Lucite. The roses are carved on the inside of the bracelet and packed with some blue color that makes the roses appear 3D!! It’s really amazing looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, so many lovely things, I don't know what to comment on first! That lucite bangle is lovely! I seem to be a jewelry making book collector these days---you should write a review of what you think of her book, I haven't bit on that one yet! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

As usual you're helping other people out. That's why I've given you The "Love Ya" Award over at my blog. Thanks for everything you do!

http://www.StarlightBlog.com

Unknown said...

Wow, Diane I too just adore your beautiful new jewelry displays!!! :) They're fantastic... So will he make some for me too? LOL

Nancy said...

Thanks so much for showing my earrings. Love your new jewellery displays!

Vintage! MyGemStoneBox on Bonanzle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bejeweled one of my favorite games!

entrecard

Shop Handmade

mygemstonebox's wishlist

MyGemStoneBox on You Tube

Twitter Updates

Cheap Tweets!

mygemstonebox on CheapTweet

Tweet me!

Linkreferral

MyGemStoneBox by Diane Simple yet elegant jewelry that is art you wear!

Technorati

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Revolution Money here is how to join!

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Posh Mama

indiepublic

The Global Goddess

Sezwho