Saturday, October 18, 2008

What a colorful time in Rhode Island..New to Etsy...and Marketing tips~

This is what I have been waking up to each morning for the past week. We live right on Georgaville Pond, Smithfield in a modest five room bungalow. But as they say...location, location, location!! As I wake each morning and enjoy a coffee before starting my hectic day...I can find peace in this breathtaking view. I'm not sure which of the four seasons are my most favorite because each is beautiful in its own way. What a display of lovely colors! Sure to give me inspiration~

Here is what I have new on Etsy today....Mother and baby cameo pendant




Cat's eye cameo, salmon, 40x30mm. Cameo is ultrasonically carved in relief from a solid piece of fiberoptic glass, the raised carvings appear an ethereal white against a contrasting background. I have taken this cameo and wrapped it in gold and sterling silver wire. It can be worn on any chain or even a string of pearls...I made the pendant removable.
More pictures here!


I wanted to thank 3D fiber artist Donna Ziegler DZFANTASY ...she is displaying my Etsy minin on her blog -http://dzfantasy.blogspot.com/ Right column, under the heading ETSY MINIS FOR THE PERIOD OF .....she rotates the minis throughout the 4 weeks so that everyone gets a chance to be on top of the list, etc.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FREE PROMO!! You are a dear Donna!!

Marketing tip:
Communicate through e-mail and direct-mail channels---ie. a Newsletter. Informing customers about promotions, new products or other news gives you an excuse to keep your business top-of-mind. And contrary to popular opinion, e-mail doesn't require deep pockets or a technical staff. There are companies that will handle both e-mail design and mailing for pennies per customer, and many more for free depending upon how large your list is.

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Saw your blog mentioned in blogcatalog's Introduce Yourself and Your Blog and decided to make a visit. Very nice jewelry. I'm impressed. Welcome to the blogosphere and keep up the good work.

Vintage! MyGemStoneBox on Bonanzle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bejeweled one of my favorite games!

entrecard

Shop Handmade

mygemstonebox's wishlist

MyGemStoneBox on You Tube

Twitter Updates

Cheap Tweets!

mygemstonebox on CheapTweet

Tweet me!

Linkreferral

MyGemStoneBox by Diane Simple yet elegant jewelry that is art you wear!

Technorati

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Revolution Money here is how to join!

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Posh Mama

indiepublic

The Global Goddess

Sezwho